Sunday, February 2, 2014

Oatmeal can bow holder

Last week I made a picture frame bow holder but had more bows that I couldn't hang on it so I made this.

First I bought an oatmeal container and wrapped it in turquoise duct tape 
Then I bought some hard wood pieces at hobby lobby 
And painted them white I also painted the lid to the can white
I let it all dry then I used my hot glue gun and glued the round piece to the top of the can lid and put something heavy on top so it would stay on.
After a couple of minutes I glued the rod like top shape in the middle
And held it down for a minute. Then I glued the bottom circle peice on and it was complete.

I decided to add some polka dots on bc that is the theme of Ks room and here is te final product with the bows on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment