Saturday, February 15, 2014

My new business

One of my favorite things to do is make diy projects but with a degree in event coordinating I have come to realize I love making wedding, birthday, shower items, etc.

After having lots of request I decided I was going to start selling my designs.


Here are some example of the the things I have made. 

Wedding:
I do stickers $3.00 mailed

Who wears the cake sign, digital $4.00 printed and shipped $7.00



Can be made in any color!


Invitations:
I can customize anything, if you have a picture of something you like I can make it! $15.00 for the digital file or if you wanted them printed and mailed we an discuss prices.



Wedding brochure $20 digital

I will also sell any diy project on my blog that you are interested in, just leave a comment and we can talk details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment