Saturday, March 1, 2014

Lingerie shower

Even though I only had 3 weeks to plan this, I had so much fun doing it for my sister and of course for a great deal!

I started by making these invitations 
(Ignore the star and heart)

Super cute! And then I decided I wanted to make her these adorable thank you cards for all the lingerie she was going to get. (One thing I remember from my wedding and showers was writing a whole lot of thank you cards)



And since I love steals, I made these myself (25 invitations and 20 cards )and got them printed at Office Depot for a total of $17.00! You could save so much more if you printed yourself but for this price I couldn't resist!

I decided being 32 weeks pregnant the best thing to do was host this at a restaurant so I made these adorable center pieces. Bought 6 bags from the dollar store $3 2 bags of bows $2 and 6 pairs of underwear for the bride to be $12. Total for these center pieces $17.


I also decided to make her this board for the entrance of the room we rented out. I had the board and the paint markers so this cost nothing. 

Last but not least I wanted a cute banner that read from miss to mrs. So I bought this sparkly pink sticker paper, 3 sheets for .99 at Walmart, used a dye cut for the letters, printed white and black chevron on white cardstock and ribbon to put them on.


No comments:

Post a Comment